Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
This Job is available for anybody that is good with the use of a computer! $13/Hr
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Provide general information to clients and the public.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Locate and remove the files requested.
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules.
- Compile data and lots more>>>
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Area of Specialization
- Invoices; Forms and records
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Adaptability; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Integrity; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.